SHIMLA TOUR PACKAGE
Standing at an elevation of 2,200 meters, Shimla is a wonderful hill station in Himachal Pradesh. People from far and wide carve to taste the beauty of this place and we satiate their carving through our Shimla Tour Package. This package takes you to the popular tourist destinations of Shimla like Museum, Ridge Maidan, Viceroy Lodge, Mall Road, and Christ Church. Moreover, in this tour package we will also make you explore some nearby places of Shimla like Kufri (one of the best destinations to witness snowfall) and Chail (in the yesteryears it was the summer capital of Maharaja Patiala).
DELHI - SHIMLA (365 KMS)
Arrive Delhi airport / train station. On arrival our representative will meet you and assist you to your transport straight drive to Shimla.
Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. Upon arrival check in to the hotel for Overnight stay.
After having breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit Kufri, Kufri is one of the Beautyful place in Suburb famouse for snow in winter time. Later visit Ridge Maidan, Mall Road, and Christ Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
SHIMLA – DELHI (365 KMS)
After breakfast drive to to Delhi. On arrival, we transfer you to airport/train station for onward destination.
Tour and Services ends
Sight seeing,visit to local temples and markets.
Accomodation will be provided in well appointed Deluxe room in a 2/3 star property depending upon the time of travel and your travel budget.
Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or
Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
GoTriuppyy shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issuance. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees