- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 02 Breakfast, 02 Lunch or 02 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
Arrival in Mount Abu
Upon your arrival at Abu Road railway station,lour representatives will greet you and help you to check-in into a hotel.After your check-in, get freshened up, and spend the rest of the day at leisure. By evening, you can Later visit Nakki Lake is virtually located in the heart of Mount Abu and is a big attraction with tourists. The lake takes its name from the legend that it was scooped out by a god, using only his nails, or nakh. While takeing a stroll along the lake, look for the strange rock formations. On the lake there is a dilapidated concrete boat-shaped snack bar. Overnight at hotel.
Mount Abu inside.
After breakfast, visit the world famous Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Dilwara Temple is a group of remarkable Jain temples. Among the finest examples of these are two temples in which the art of carving marble has reached unsurpassed heights. The older of the temples is the 'Vimal Vasahi', built in 1031 and dedicated to the first tirthankar, Adinath. In the front of the temple stands the 'House of Elephants', with figures of elephants marching in procession to the temple entrance. The later built 'Tejpal Temple' is dedicated to Neminath, the 22nd tirthankar, and was built in 1230 by the brothers Tejpal and Vastupal. The carving is so fine that, in places, the marble becomes almost transparent. Overnight at Hotel.
Mount Abu – Railway Station Drop
After breakfast at hotel drive to Mount Abu railway station for your onward journey.
Hotel Mount View - MOUNT ABU/Similar property
Situated facing My Home Polo Ground in Machgoan, Hotel Mount View is located 2 km away from Mount Abu Taxi Services and 1 km from Champaa Cave. As a value added service, guests can avail of complimentary Wi-Fi access, during their stay.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable