This package is on twin-sharing basis only. For more members pleae contact us directly.
Kerala, a jewel of a tourist destination in the southern part of the country, is known for its alluring charm and beauty. Embraced by the Malabar Coast, jotted by lush coconut groves and fringed by a network of canals, holidays in Kerala or God’s Own Country is all about the pristine and untouched beauty of Mother Nature.
Drive from Cochin to Munnar (140 km / 4 Hours)
Welcome to God’s Own Country! Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be warmly greeted by our tour guides and representatives. Post this, you will be driven towards Munnar or the ‘Nature Lover’s Paradise’. Arriving in Munnar, check-in into a hotel or a resort and unwind yourself for a leisure day followed by overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Wake up to a beautiful morning at the hotel/resort; get freshened up and enjoy a healthy breakfast. Post breakfast, you will be guided for a full day sightseeing tour wherein you will be visiting the important landmarks and other important places in Munnar..
Mattuppetty, Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Photo Point, Elephant Arrival Spot Cinema Shooting, and several other places. During the day, you will also visit Eravikulam National Park where you can enjoy spotting the exotic Nilgiri Tahr and several other wildlife species. Post this, a visit to Anaimudi Peak; the highest peak in South India, along with Tata Tea Museum, International Blossom(Hydel) Park, spice plantations and other places will be visited during the day overnight stay will be in Munnar.
Transfer to Thekkady (110 km / 3 Hours)
Post your breakfast at the Munnar hotel/resort, check-out from the hotel/resort. Lateron, you will be driven towards the beautiful Thekkady , where you can indulge in a no. of activities for the rest of the day.
Following your arrival in the town, settle down in a hotel/resort and relax for a while. Post this, embark on a rustic tour to one of the tribal hamlets in Thekkady followed by a plantation tour. Embrace the enchanting beauty of God’s Own Country, and take an evening boat ride to national park. Coming back from the boat ride, you can go for local shopping and enjoy the local flavours of Thekkady. Overnight stay in hote/resort.
Transfer to Alleppey (Drive: 160 km / 4 Hours)
After having your breakfast at the Thekkady hotel/resort, check-out and drive towards Alleppey, the ‘Backwater Capital’ of Kerala. Also known as the ‘Venice of the East’, this backwater abode is a true treasure trove for the nature lovers, honeymooners, leisure seekers and other classes of visitors as well.
Arriving in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and enjoy manoeuvring the silent yet alluring backwaters. Delight in the facilities and amenities within the boat and pass through the lush coconut lagoons, never-ending paddy fields, narrow canals and coir villages; overnight stay in the houseboat.
Drive from Alleppey to Cochin (90 km / 2 Hours): Last day of tour.
Today is your last day in Kerala, pack your bags and check-out from the houseboat. Say goodbye to Alleppey and take your final drive to Cochin. with your arrival in Cochin, the tour comes to an end.
Sightseeing,Boat ride,Nature walk,wildlife photography,
Accomodation will be provided in well appointed Deluxe rooms in a 3 star hotel/Resort on twin-sharing basis.
- Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Onam ,Christmas etc.
- Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
- Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
- All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
- Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
- All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
- It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 30% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees