Package name Pink City Bonanza
Duration 2 Nights / 3 Days
Package Start From Jaipur
Day Wise Itinearary:-
Arrival In Jaipur
Upon arrival at jaipur airport/Railway station, you will be greeted by our representative who will help you with transfer & check in to hotel. After relaxing for few hours in hotel, visit Albert Hall (Museum), Birla Mandir, Hawa Mahal, Chokhi Dhani (Restaurant). Overnight stay at Hotel
After having your breakfast get ready for full day Jaipur City Tour: City Palace Complex, Jantar Mantar (Stone Observatory), Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal & Amber Fort. Till 6 Pm return to Hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel
Transfer to Railway station/airport
After breakfast at 10 am, check out from the hotel say bye bye to the pink city for now. You will be dropped to Airport/railway station for onward journey.
All transfgers and sightseeeing by private cab.
Accommodation for 2 nights on Double sharinmg basis.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any Personal Expenses – Laundry, Shopping, Tip Etc.
- 5%GST Extra.
- Air fare / Train fare
- Monument or Fort entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any Adventure activities
Sightseeing tours, Photography.
Accommodation will be provided in well appointed romms in 3 star properties.
Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or
Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
Gotrippyy! shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issuance. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.