Honeymoon Super Deluxe Package Inclusions :
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholics),
- Welcome Fruit basket, Chocolates and Cookies in a room
- Accommodation as per package in Super Deluxe room
- Daily bed tea, B'fast and one major meal (Lunch or Dinner)-
- Honeymoon Special Cake once during the stay
- Two Glasses of Almond and Saffron Milk every night
- Apple Wine & Juice once during the stay
- One Half day Local Sightseeing on pvt. Basis
- Manali Bus stand pick-up and Drop
- Unlimited Tea / coffee on Demand
- Flower Decoration once during the stay (Subject to availability)
- One candle light dinner
- Free usage of Gym
- Free use of games room (except billiards)
- Surprise gift
- All Taxes inclusive
- 10% Discount on Laundry,
- 10% Discount on F & B
- 10% Discount on Billiards & Pool
Day 1 - Delhi - Manali Volvo (Overnight)
Overnight Journey Delhi to Manali.
Day 2 - Manali
Upon arrival in Manali, check-in at the hotel. Later in the afternoon, proceed on a half-day city tour and visit the Hidimba Devi Temple, Vashist Hot Water Springs, Van Vihar, Hongkong Market and the Tibetan Monastery. Explore the Shopping malls of Manali and enjoy dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 - Manali
Day at Leisure
Day 4 - Manali - Delhi Volvo (Overnight)
- 30 days before departure of trip: 25% of total cost
- 29-20 days before departure of trip: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before departure of trip: 100% of toal cost
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Referred to as the Queen of Himachal Pradesh, Manali is an ancient town that is located at an altitude of nearly 2050 meters in Kullu district. Manali is blessed with breathtaking natural beauty that comprises lofty snow-capped peaks of Dhauladhar and Pir Panjal, thick forests, fruit orchards, beautiful hamlets and meadows that are carpeted with lovely wild flowers. Being a high altitude resort town, Manali is an all-year-round destination that offers alluring vistas. An ideal destination for Honeymooners and adventure junkies alike, the town of Manali is a mix of old and new. Being a hub of adventure activities, Manali offers enthralling escapades of skiing, paragliding, trekking, mountaineering and rafting. Get enchanted by the surrealistic snowscape of Rohtang Pass or the Snow Point. Lose yourself in the spiritual realm by paying a visit to Hadimba Temple, Vashisth Bath and Van Vihar. Shopping at the famous Mall Road is fun as it is the most throbbing spot of the city lined with hotels and eateries. With all these attractions and abundance of natural beauty, Manali makes an ideal holiday destination for everyone.
You can go to Solang valley on paid basis and enjoy snow sports like skiing,paragliding e.t.c
Accomodation will be provided in hotel Sitara International which is a 3 star property.Hotel Sitara International is located in Manali which is surrounded by deep snow fed streams and profound rocky ravines. It is the perfect destination which offers pleasurable holidays to guests.
Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or
Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
GoTriuppyy shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issue. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees