Drive from Cochin to Munnar (140 km / 4 Hours).
Following your arrival at the Cochin International Airport, you will be greeted whole-heartedly by our tour guides and representatives. Post this, you will be driven to the scenic hill station of Munnar. Also known as the ‘Nature Lover’s Paradise’, your arrival in this hilly abode will be followed by your checking-in into a hotel or a resort. Spent the rest of the day at total leisure while enjoy the stunning beauty of Munnar; overnight stay in the hotel/resort.
. Full Day Munnar Excursion.
A treasure trove for the nature lovers, honeymooners, leisure seekers and all other classes of travellers, Munnar is an ideal sightseeing destination in Kerala! Today morning, after having breakfast, you can embark on a delightful sightseeing tour and discover all the grandeurs of this gorgeous hill station town..
On the list, there will be scenic landmarks like Echo Point, Gundala Lake, Elephant Arrival Point, Cinema Shooting Point, Jungle Honey Bee Nest and several other places. Mattuppetty, Tata Tea Museum, Eravikulam National Park, Blossom Hydel Park, spice plantation and Anaimudi Peak will also be visited during the day. By evening, you will be guided back to the hotel/resort for your overnight stay..
Drive from Munnar to Thekkady (110 km / 3 Hours)
Following your lively Munnar excursion on the previous day, today you will be driven towards Thekkady. Home to the wildlife rich Periyar National Park, this tourist town is known for its candid and untouched beauty.
Arriving in Thekkady, check-in into a hotel/resort and after relaxing for a while, you will be taken for a rustic tribal tour to a nearby village followed by a plantation tour. Come evening, you can avail a boat ride in the Periyar Lake and enjoy the wilderness of the Periyar National Park. Returning from the ride, you can indulge in local shopping before retiring into the hotel/resort for your overnight stay.
Drive from Thekkady to Alleppey (160 km / 4 Hours).
After today’s breakfast, you will be checked-out from the hotel/resort and driven towards Alleppey; the backwater capital of Kerala. Arriving in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and get settle down. Also called the ‘Venice of the East’, Alleppey is known for its mesmerising beauty and charm. During your stay, you can enjoy and experience its meticulous grace along with its warm hospitality.
Post this, you can take an exciting backwater cruise and discover the lush beauty of Alleppey’s amazing network of canals, evergreen paddy fields, coconut lagoons and coir villages. Overnight stay will be at the houseboat.
Drive from Alleppey to Kovalam (160 km / 4 Hours)
From the ‘Backwater Capital’, today you will be driven to Kovalam, the ‘Beach Capital’ of Kerala. The journey will start post breakfast and will take around 4 hours.
Arriving in Kovalam, you will be taken to the Kovalam Beach, where you can enjoy several beach activities. Adorned by the playful waves of the Arabian Sea, this sandy retreat is visited by a large number of beach lovers and is ideal for activities like swimming, sunbathing, herbal body massages, water sports and lot more. With the advent of the evening, you will be checked-in into a beach resort for your overnight stay.
Drive from Kovalam to Kanyakumari (100 km / 3 Hours).
Wake up to this lovely morning and get freshened up! Post this, you will be driven towards Kanyakumari or the ‘Land’s End Point’; en route, you can visit the stunning Padmanabhapuram Palace. Built by the Maharaja of Travancore in the 15th century, this wooden palace is an architectural marvel in its own. Following this, you will be visiting the pious Sucheendram Temple, and continuing your drive to Kanyakumari; the confluence point of Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal.
Arriving in Kanyakumari by afternoon, you can enjoy an exciting boat ride to the Vivekananda Rock Memorial; the spot where Swami Vivekananda used to meditate. By evening, you can catch the magical views of the setting sun from nearby this memorial, and board the vehicles back to Kovalam for your overnight stay.
Drive from Kovalam to Trivandrum (50 km / 1 Hour).
Today will be the last day of this amazing and enchanting Kerala tour! After breakfast is served, you will be checked-out from the Kovalam beach resort, and driven to Trivandrum. Following your drop at the Trivandrum Airport, this heart-warming tour will come an end.
Accommodation will be provided in 3 star/4star hotel/resort as per your travel budget.
- .All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- GoTrippyy! reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However, GoTrippyy! will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees