Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Trip start Location: Singapore
Plcaes covered: Singapore 3N
Accomodation: 3 Star Hotels
. All transfers in private AC car
. Experience different wildlife with night safari with dinner
. View Singapore from top of Marina Bay Sands Sky Park
Upon your arrival at Changi airport,meet our representative who will transfer you safely to your pre-booked hotel.Regardless of the requirements or size of your group, we’ve the most ideal vehicle that matches your preferences. Relax in hotel or you can explore local places on your own.
Get a chance to experience distinct wildlife exploration while in Singapore. A trip to this unique wildlife park provides visitors with the rare prospect to meet animals that are dormant during daytime and completely active after the dusk. Founded in 1994 and run by the Wildlife Reserves Singapore, it is an extensive sanctuary of 40 hectares, where more than 2500 nocturnal animals exist in their natural habitat.
With a guided tram safari, visitors can discover the world’s seven distinct ecological regions. Enjoy dinner after Safari.
Pickup from hotel located in central Singapore: 17:00 Duration: 4 Hours(Approx)
Enjoy the spectacular 360 degree view of Singapore from top of Marina Bay Sands hotel. Marina Bay Sands SkyPark really offers a taste of the highlife by viewing Singapore from above. This large wooden decked area on top of iconic Marina Bay Sands hotel at the edge of the city’s harbour offers a 360-degree panorama, with nothing but a sheet of glass and a few wires between you and the view.
Pickup from hotel located in central Singapore: 09:30 Duration: 3:30 Hours(Approx)
You will be transferred to Changi airport by one of our representatives. our polite driver will meet you to directly transfer you to Changi Singapore Airport. You can rely on our exceptionally knowledgeable and experienced drivers, as they ensure that you’ll reach the airport with ample time left for the departure flight. All of our vehicles are kept up in pristine order means you can be further assured of a comfortable ride from your Singapore location to Changi Airport.
· Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Singapore with breakfast and all taxes on Double sharing basis.
.Meet and greet service at airport.
· All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle.
. Airport pickup and drop.
· All entry tickets and permit charges.
· Breakfast at hotels.
· Parking charges.
. Inclusive of GST.
. Dinner on day 2.
· Flight Tickets are not included.
. Other meals not mentioned, laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
. Any personal expenses.Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
. Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
. Any other meal not mentioned in inclusions
. Marina Bay Sands Sky Park
. Singapore Night Safari with Dinner
Fragrance Hotel - Imperial (Superior)
Check In & Check out Time is as per Hotel Policies (Early check in is Subject to Availability and might extract Extra Cost as per hotel policy)
Meals Timings must be followed as per the instructed time of the hotels and meals served as per the hotel menu whether it is Buffet or
Al-Carte. For any un-availed meals we shall not be responsible.
The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check out.
Guests can avail only those services that are mentioned in confirmation voucher. Any Add-ons, Changes/Upgrades in arrangements, Pick up/Drop other than the stated location will be based on additional expenses.
Transfers must be followed as per the instructed time of the transporters. In case, customers miss their respective transportation services, alternatives arrangements will attract extra cost.
GoTriuppyy shall not be responsible for any delays due to technical faults, Heavy Traffic Jam or unforeseen situations. In “Unforeseen” scenarios extra cost may also be levied over the customers.
Adventure Activities will be subject to Season/Off Season and subject to availability as well.
Kindly carry confirmation Voucher, ID Proof, Volvo Tickets , Flight Tickets etc (if included in Package)
The customers are recommended to read the Confirmation Voucher carefully and approve it within 24 hours of issue. Any errors shall not be entertained during the tour.
The above package can be customized as per the customer’s Requirement based on the availabilities of hotel, transport and whether condition etc.
Any complaint or claim by the client must be notified to the company in writing within 7 days of the end of the holiday tour. No claim notified to the company beyond this period will be entertained & the company shall incur the liability whatsoever in respect thereof.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees