Places covered- Port Blair 4N Havelock Island 2N Neil Island 1N
Meals- Daily breakfast
Day wise Itinerary-
Arrival at Portblair.
Upon arrival at Portblair airport,you will be greeted by our representative and transferred to hotel. Check in to hotel and relax for few hours.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India's Independence is enacted during this trip.Post completion of this trip, you will be dropped back to Hotel for overnight stay.
Excursion to Havelock.
Today we depart to one of the most amazing destinations, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andamans only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia's best beach, Radhanagar Beach.
Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind
Havelock- Day Free for leisure.
Visit the Kalapathar beach and rest of the day is set free for you to enjoy in the vicinity of ocean.
Transfer to Neil Island-
Check out from the hotel and board a premium cruise to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to respective resort. Rest and then proceed toBharatpur Beach and Laxmanpur beach – is a secluded beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. View the natural coral bridge and stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 10:00 AM.
Transfer to Portblair.
In the morning; post breakfast, we return back board a ferry to Port Blair. Upon reaching our representative will attend you and will take you to the hotel for check-in. Evening Shopping Tour to purchase gifts for friends and family.
Post breakfast, Start your day by visiting some of the best city attractions in the Andaman Islands. Visit the famous Chatham Saw Mill, which is amongst the oldest sawmill in Asia. The saw mill is named after this island. Then proceed to Anthropological Museum that hosts the tools, the pictures and the history of the aboriginal tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this proceed to the Fisheries Museum that host varieties of fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a break and refresh yourself with varieties of delicious food options in the Andaman Islands. We then begin our journey to the famous Cellular Jail, which hosted Indias most famous political prisoners
Ross Island Trip
Let's get back in time to visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time.
Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done hereat additional cost. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands.
· Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair, Havelock and Neil with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
. Meet and greet service at airport.
· All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
. All side Ferry Tickets Included 3 Side Cruise to Havelock and Neil.
. Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
· All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
· Breakfast at respective hotels.
· Parking charges.
· Flight Tickets are not included.
. Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
. Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
. Any personal expenses.Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
. Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
. Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
.Lunch and dinner not included.
. Ross and North bay island maintenance fee not included.
Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done.
You will be accommodated in a well appointed Luxury room in a 3 star/4 star property.
Portblair :- Hotel shompen/Divyum Manor/Similar
Havelock :- Symphony palms (havelock casa cottages)/ Haywizz Havelock Island Resort/similar
Neil :- Pearl Park/similar
- .All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- GoTrippyy! reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction.
- However, GoTrippyy! will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees