Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Trip start Location: Delhi/Jaipur
Plcaes covered: Jaipur (2N) + Pushkar (1N) + Jodhpur (2N)
Accomodation: 3 Star Hotels
. Private AC car at you disposal
. Experience the majestic forts of Jodhpur
. Soak in divine environment of Pushkar
. Visit the holy shrine of Ajmer and Pushkar
Pick up from Delhi and drive towards Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check in into your pre-booked hotel. Visit Chowki Dhani in the evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast proceed for full day sight seeing tour in Jaipur, Visit Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort and shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast leave for your next destination Pushkar En - route visit Ajmer famous for the Ajmer Sharif Dargah. Pushkar is a holy town in Rajasthan which is known to house some legendary temples and century’s old lake. It is a famous pilgrimage site because it has the well-known Brahma temple where people visit from all over India. Apart from this temple, Pushkar is known to have a number of other temples which are architecturally beautiful. On reaching Pushkar, check-in to the hotel and then leave for sightseeing. Visit the Pushkar Lake where you can take a holy dip. Also visit the temples and Ghats of Pushkar which are known for their beautiful and unique architectural styles. In the evening, you can visit the Rose Garden and enjoy the beauty of the roses. Overnight at hotel.
After having your breakfast, take a full day sightseeing tour and visit Junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Deshnok Temple and Sadual Museum. After that proceed to Jodhpur. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After having your breakfast, go for a half-day sightseeing tour and visit Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort mandor garden and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at the hotel
After Breakfast, Check out from the hotel & proceed to Delhi for your onward journey.
. Sightseeing as per the itinerary
. 05 breakfast at the hotels mentioned
. Accommodation for 5 nights on double sharing basis
. All transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private sedan class cab.
. Below 5 Yrs child sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary.
. All toll taxes, parking fees, fuel and driver's allowances
. Welcome drink on arrival
. All transport & hotels related taxes
. GST & all government taxes
. A 24 - hour helpline.
. Assistance on arrival.
. No hidden cost
. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage
. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
. Entrance Fees & Guide charges
. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
. Any increase in Airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
Activities you can try during this trip are following:-
Camel ride, Elephant ride, Bird watching, Boat ride and photography e.t.c
|Jaipur||2||Maharaja Palace or similar||3||Deluxe||Breakfast|
|Pushkar||1||Hotel Royal Plaza or similar||3||Superior||Breakfast|
|Jodhpur||2||Hotel Rana Villa or similar||3||Deluxe||Breakfast|
. Rates are not valid for peak Festive season i.e. New Year , Diwali , Pushkar fair etc.
. Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
. Rates are subject to change if there is any Fair & Festival, Major conference, events in travel destination
. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
. Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
. Vehicle confirmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched off during hill drives.
. All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
. Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
. All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary
. It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable
Advance Booking Fee(Land Package)
· 30 days or more from the date of departure: 25% of total package cost
· 29-20 days from the date of departure: 50% of total package cost
· 19 days from the date of departure: 100% of total package cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received before 19 days from the date of departure. Booking policy is subject to change depending upon the travel period and destinations opted for. 100% payment may be required in advance for specific destinations or high end hotels.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You may cancel your package at any time. Cancellation shall be effective only on the receipt of a written notification or an e-mail in this regard from the person who made the booking.
The following cancellation charges shall be applicable:
· Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
· Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50% of tour cost
· Between 20-15 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
· 15 days to date of departure: 100%.
· In case of no show: 100%
If we change or cancel your holiday:
· We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
· Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
· We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
· If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
· If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
· In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees